Verde Valley Wine Tasting Tour
Join us as we visit 3 to 4 charming vineyards and taste their yummy wine.
There is no better way learn about the Wines of the Verde Valley than on a guided tour of our finest vineyards. Our personalized vineyard tours will pick you up anywhere in Cottonwood and Clarkdale area’s and we visit only the finest vineyards in the Verde Valley that have tasting rooms. During this fun and informative tour you will learn about the local history, geology that make the Verde Valley such a popular destination for the wine lovers and foodies from all over the world.
- Alcantara Vineyards – Tuscan themed winery at the confluence of Oak Creek and the Verde River (This is where we provide our World Famous Water to Wine Tour)
- Javelina Leap – Premium boutique winery and 100% Arizona Wines
- Page Springs Cellars – Offers delicious Rhone-style wines gourmet food and breathtaking views of Oak Creek
- Oak Creek Vineyards & Winery -Since 2002 this 10-acre high desert vineyards been producing handcrafted broad range of fine wines,
The Alcantara Vineyards is a favorite on the Verde Valley Wine Trail featuring award-winning wines and friendly sommeliers who guide you through the tasting. The Wine Tasting room inside the Tuscan Farmhouse overlooks the vineyards and the rolling hills beyond. This is where we provide our World Famous Water to Wine Tour.
- $75.00 per person
Not recommended for children this is an adult trip, Private & custom tours are also available upon request.
Essential Tour Information
Activity Details – (Total Time 5 hours)
- 12:00 pm – Professional guide begins pickups in Cottonwood & Clarkdale
- Shuttle bus can hold up to 15 customers
- 1:00 pm – Arrive at Alcantara Vineyard for wine tasting
- 2:30 pm – Arrive at Page Springs Cellars for wine tasting
- 3:30 pm – Arrive at Javelina Leap/Oak Creek Vineyards for wine tastings
- 4:30 pm – Wine tasting adventure ends and shuttle departs Page Spring area
- 5:00 pm – Shuttle arrives at Tavern Hotel and guest depart
- Knowledgeable guide/driver
- Wine tasting menus of each vineyard
- Bottled water and snacks along the way
- All taxes, fees, and charges
- Transportation door to door to all the vineyard and return.
- Gratuities (recommended) $10 per person
- All wine tasting fee’s
- Food is available for purchase at each vineyard
- Not recommended for children (unless private tour)
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years & have photo ID
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Can be privately booked for birthday, bachelorette or any kind of celebration
- You are able to enjoy alcoholic beverages in the vehicle as we travel to and from vineyards
- Min. 4 people per trip, this would include your party (of 2) and others (2+) on the same trip.
- Reservations required.
- Wear comfortable weather appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes.
- $75.00 per person
Price: Not recommended for children this is more of an adult trip
Please review our payment, cancellation, and other policies here.