5 Amazing Ways to Combine Family Fun for the Best Labor Day Weekend Ever!
Labor Day Weekend is for families, fun, and outdoor festivities – our favorite combination!
Here are 5 other great combos to help you plan the best Labor Day Weekend ever:
- Plan a Day of Wet and Wild Adventures! Combine Verde River Kayaking through a wild, scenic river valley with a Predator Zipline Flight over a wild animal park. Our 2-mile guided Verde River Adventure kayak tour is sporty and sweet and perfect for cooling off after a morning safari at Out of Africa Wildlife Park.
- Camping and kayaking are better together, and Deadhorse Ranch State Park has the most beautiful site for your tent or RV. Starry nights camped next to the Verde River can only be followed by sunny days on the water! Paddle your own kayak on an epic Verde River Adventure or, for a more immersive experience, join us for Tubing Madness and float!
- Boat to your Barbecue! There are charcoal grills and picnic tables at the end of many Verde River Adventures – leave the cooler in your car at the take-out, and complete your kayak excursion with an old-fashioned cook out!
- Water and Wine are inseparable, so we put them together for you! Our Classic Water to Wine Tour is the perfect pairing of adventure and elegance. Kayak down the gorgeous Verde River to Alcantara Vineyards and spend some time in the tasting room. Relax with select vintages and an appetizing charcuterie board on the patio and take in the amazing view of the Verde River Valley.
- Add history to your holiday fun! Spend a day exploring like the pioneers, miners, cowboys, and trappers of the Old West: by boat, on horseback, and by train! Start with an epic Verde River Kayak Adventure in the morning, follow it up with a Trail Horse Ride after lunch, and finish the day with a relaxing trip aboard the Verde Canyon Railroad.
Whatever combination of fun you choose this Labor Day, let Verde Adventures do all the work! We offer inflatable kayaks for kids, tandem kayaks for two, solo kayaks for almost anyone, and the perfect combination of gear and guidance to ensure that your Verde River experience is a true holiday this Labor Day!