Last Call River Tubing
Starting at $20 | Last Call River Tubing
Looking the last chance for cool fun in the sun the whole family will enjoy?
This is the last call for tubing and is the lower 1/2 of our normal tubing run.
- Time on the river is about 1.5 hours (TUBING ENDS AT 4:30)
- Meet us at Bignotti Beach for your scheduled booking time slot.
- We shuttle you upstream about 10 minutes to Black Canyon River Access Point where your tubing adventure starts.
- You can pre-purchase water shoes, tubing coolers, ice, water, sunscreen, chums and waterproof bags for phone or keys.
- We provide water cannons for epic water fights as you ‘leisurely’ float downstream.
- Float takes about 1.5 – 2 hours depending on conditions with unlimited shuttles.
- Last tubing shuttle is at 2 pm.
- Tubing is closed for the day at 4:30 pm
What to Bring
- Big smiles and laughter it’s going to be a fun adventure (River Goddess likes this)
- Picnic lunch for in between tubing runs – Bignotti Beach has tables, restroom and shade spots along the river.
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions Change of clothing for after the trip (you will be getting wet)
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet Sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, plastic ziplock for phones, camera and whatever you would like to keep try
- Water bottles and quick snacks
About 1.5 -2 hours