If you have your own boats and just need a shuttle for your Verde River Trip from Clear Creek to Beasley Flats, our shuttle service can help!
Inflatable Kayak Rentals in the Verde Valley
Verde Adventures offers the highest quality inflatable kayaks for rent in the Verde Valley. We feature Aire Tributary inflatable kayaks, and we also rent miscellaneous river and camping gear.
- All inflatable rentals include paddle(s), life jacket(s), and pump if needed.
- You may pick up your rental equipment in the afternoon the day before your trip and return it the day after.
- Rental pick-up times are after 12 p.m. and returns are the following day before 12 p.m.
- There is a significant element of risk in any adventure sport or activity associated with the outdoors, including kayaking. Please read and study all maps associated with the river and be aware of all current weather and river conditions.
- Not recommended for beginners
- Advance reservations are required.
- Directions to the Verde River Adventure Centers boathouse
What to Bring
- Plenty of water!
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure!
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions
- Change of clothing for after the trip (you might get wet)
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses with strap, sunscreen, and a plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry
- Quick snacks
We can provide you with shuttle services at the following points:
- Verde River in Camp Verde
- White Bridge, Clear Creek, Beasley Flats
- Verde River in Cottonwood
- Skidmore Lane, Black Canyon, Bignotti Beach
Contact the shuttle and taxi companies below for additional help with transportation. (You need to have your vehicle available to you at the end of your river trip.)
- All Hours Transportation 928-254-8767
- CK’s Need a Lift 928-282-4311
- Bobs Taxi 928-282-1234