Splash & Dash
Starting at $39 | 1 - 1.5 hours on the water | 2-hour round trip
Perfect for first-time boaters or those with limited amounts of time to get a taste of the Verde River.
Ride the sporty little rapids on the Verde River
- Professionally guided Verde River trip.
- You meet us at the River Access Point Bignotti Beach (this is where the river trip ends).
- The 15-minute shuttle ride is from our parking area to where your boats and the Verde River awaits.
- Includes Class I and II river trips with six fun, sporty little rapids.
- When your river trip is over, your vehicle is waiting for you at the take-out at Big Knotty Beach.
- If you are headed for Out of Africa or the Verde Canyon Railroad for the afternoon, this two-hour river adventure is perfect.
- Directions to our meeting location at Bignotti Beach.
- About an hour to an hour and a half on the Verde River
- Includes 15-minute shuttle upstream to the river access point
- Tours at 9 a.m. and 12 p.m.
What to Bring
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure.
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions and a change of clothing for after the trip (you do get splashed).
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry.
- Water bottle and quick snacks.