Sporty and Sweet River Trip
Starting at $39 | 1 - 1.5 hours on the water | 2-hour round trip
Perfect for first-time boaters or those with limited amounts of time to get a taste of the Verde River.
Big winter snows this year = great river rides this spring and summer
This is going to be one of the best river seasons we have had in the last 15 year.
Ride the sporty little rapids on the Verde River
- Professionally guided Verde River trip.
- Featuring our new Spud boats (small kayaks perfect for the 7 to 12 year old who is a beginning the life of a river guide)
- You meet us at the River Access Point Bignotti Beach (this is where the river trip ends).
- The 15-minute shuttle ride is from our parking area to where your boats and the Verde River awaits.
- Includes Class I and II river trips with six fun, sporty little rapids.
- When your river trip is over, your vehicle is waiting for you at the take-out at Big Knotty Beach.
- If you are headed for Out of Africa or the Verde Canyon Railroad for the afternoon, this two-hour river adventure is perfect.
- Directions to our meeting location at Bignotti Beach.
- About an hour to an hour and a half on the Verde River
- Includes 15-minute shuttle upstream to the river access point
- Tours times Spring and Summer at 9 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- Fall & Winter tour time 10 am only.
What to Bring
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure.
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions and a change of clothing for after the trip (you do get splashed).
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry.
- Should you need water shoes, water proof cases, sunscreen, hats, sunglass holders or water bottles please check out our retail items we have for you.
- Water bottle and quick snacks.