The Vineyard Tour
Join us as we visit 3 to 4 charming vineyards and taste their yummy wine.
There is no better way learn about the Wines of the Verde Valley than on a guided tour. Our personalized vineyard tours picks you up anywhere in Cottonwood or Carkdale area’s and we visit only the finest vineyards in the area that have tasting rooms. During this fun and information tour you will learn about the local history, geology that make the Verde Valley such a popular destination for the wine lovers and foodies from all over the world.
- Alcantara Vineyards – Tuscan Themed winery at the confluence of Oak Creek and the Verde River (This is where we provide our World Famous Water to Wine Tour)
- Javalina Leap –
- Page Springs –
- Oak Creek –
The Alcantara Vineyards is a favorite on the Verde Valley Wine Trail featuring award winning wines and friendly sommeliers who guide you through the tasting. The Wine Tasting room inside the Tuscan Farmhouse overlooks the vineyards and the rolling hills beyond. This is where we do our World Famous Water to Wine Tour.
- $75.00 per person
Not recommended for children this is more of an adult trip
Essential Tour Information
- Pick ups begin at 12:00 pm
- Depart for Vineyards about 1:00 pm
- All the vineyards are about a 30 minute drive from Old Town Cottonwood.
- Wine Tasting time is approximately 30 to 45 minutes at each location hours.
- Return to your location between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm.
Tour Does Not Includes:
- Wine Tasting fees, food at each vineyard (you can choose your own flight and any extra’s)
- Door to door pick up and return
- Water and snacks along the way
- Wine dedicated knowledgeable guide
- Can be privately booked for birthday, bachelorette or any kind of celebration
- You are able to enjoy alcoholic beverages in the vehicle as we travel to and from vineyards
- Min. 4 people per trip, this would include your party (of 2)and others (2+) on the same trip.
- Reservations required.
- Each person must be 21 & have photo ID
- $75.00 per person
Price: Not recommended for children this is more of an adult trip
Please review our payment, cancellation, and other policies here.