Verde Valley Vineyard Tour
Starting at $75 | A Verde Valley Vineyard Adventure
Join us as we visit 3 to 4 charming vineyards and taste their delicious wine.
Vineyard Wine Tasting Tour of the Verde Valley
There is no better way learn about the wines of the Verde Valley than on a guided tour of our finest vineyards. Our personalized vineyard tours pick you up anywhere in the Cottonwood and Clarkdale areas. You then learn about the local history, geology, and more that makes the Verde Valley such a popular destination for wine lovers and foodies.
We visit the following vineyards:
- Alcantara Vineyards – Tuscan-themed winery at the confluence of Oak Creek and the Verde River
- Javelina Leap – Premium boutique winery and 100% Arizona Wines
- Page Springs Cellars – Offers delicious Rhone-style wines gourmet food and breathtaking views of Oak Creek
- Oak Creek Vineyards & Winery -Since 2002, this 10-acre high desert vineyards been producing a handcrafted and broad range of fine wines
- Wine tasting fees are not included to allow guest to enjoy their own choice of flights or glasses of wine. We do receive exclusive discounts at selected vineyard
- Fee’s for wine tasting range from $5 to $15 depending upon your choice.
- Participants must be 21+ for wine tastings and have photo ID
- Please call for a group discount of 10 or more
- Not recommended for children
- Not included in price: Gratuities (Recommended $10 per person) and wine tasting fees. Food is also available for purchase at vineyards
- Operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- About five hours
- We begin picking up in Cottonwood and Clarkdale between 12 – 12:30 p.m. and arrive at our first vineyard the Alcantara about 1:00 p.m.
- 12 p.m. – Professional guide begins pickups in Cottonwood & Clarkdale
- 1 p.m. – Arrive at Alcantara Vineyard for wine tasting
- 2:30 p.m. – Arrive at Page Springs Cellars for wine tasting
- 3:30 p.m. – Arrive at Javelina Leap/Oak Creek Vineyards for wine tastings
- 4:30 p.m. – Wine tasting adventure ends and shuttle departs Page Spring area
- 5 p.m. – Shuttle arrives at your accommodations or parking area and guests depart
What to Bring
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions and comfortable shoes
- I.D. for wine tasting