Verde River @ Camp Verde Guided 1/2 Day River Trip
Professionally guided 1/2 day Verde River adventure
Come paddle one of the most beautiful and sporty wilderness stretches the Verde River has to offer with a fully guided 1/2 day Verde River Trip in Camp Verde. With 12 fun little sporty rapids in this 5 miles stretch and more water than in its upper reaches you will learn about geology, archaeology, flora, fauna history from your professional guide. The inflatable kayaks we use are safe stable and easy to paddle for everyone. This 1/2 day guided river trip is only offered in the mornings @ 11:00 am and glides down the Verde River at a casual pace.
Guided 1/2 Day Verde River Trip in Camp Verde
Only one launch time for this guided trip @ 11:00 am.
THERE IS NO OFFICE TO COME TO. NO PHYSICAL ADDRESS.
- You will meet your guide and shuttle driver at the Beasley Flats River Access Point.
- This is where you park your vehicle and this is where your river trips will end.
- Please follow the directions sent to you in your confirmation email
THERE IS NO OFFICE TO COME TO. NO PHYSICAL ADDRESS
Plan to spend about 4 hours with us from start to finish. Time spent on the water is typically around 2.5 to 3 hours but if you wish to spend more or less time, talk with your guide about your specific recreational or educational goals.
- Adult $85.00 per person (Total cost $89.55.)
Land Use Fee – $2.55 & Reservation Fee – $2.00
- Child:$75.00 per person (Total cost $79.25)
Land Use Fee – $2.25 & Reservation Fee – $2.00
Please call for any current group discount or other discount
Make sure to bring:
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Your own water bottles or containers (we provide cool filter water refills before and after the trip)
- Water shoes/sandals/old sneakers as your feet will get wet
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, towel, camera, medications, lip balm, hat and anything else you want to bring, but remember, it will get wet!
- Please put camera phones in Zip Lock baggies.
- Less is more please leave towels and all unnecessary items in your vehicle for after the trip
- Professional safety-certified guides (1 guide per up to 9 guests)
- Shuttle driver and transportation coordination
- Water refills before and after your river trip