Guided Verde River Trip
Starting at $86.10 | Professionally Guided
Kayak down the Wild & Scenic Verde River as your guide tells stories of the mighty El Rio Verde.
Due to the amazing winter snows and BIG WATER in Northern Arizona
this section of the Verde River for saftey concerns
will be closed until Monday April 1, 2019 @ 8:43 am.
Please see our Sporty and Sweet or our Water to Wine river trips
that are open and bookalble online.
Kayak Tour in the Verde Valley
- Arrive about 9:30 – 9:45 am to meet your awesome professional guide at Beasley Flats, this is where your river trip ends
- 10:00 am your shuttle departs, taking you upriver to the beginning of your trip
- When your guided Verde River kayak trip is over your vehicle is right there waiting for you.
- We have single and tandem duckies which are comfortable, unbelievably stable, safe, easy to paddle, and just plain fun for everyone!
- Discover one of the two ‘Wild & Scenic Rivers’ in Arizona, with its incredible wilderness of spectacular canyons, verdant forests, brightly colored wildflowers, and a multitude of birds and wildlife.
- This section of the Verde River is about a 5-mile float trip.
- Directions to our meeting location at Beasley Flats River Access Point.
- About two and a half to three hours on the water
- Shuttle upstream to the river access point is about 15 minutes
- Tours begin at 10 a.m.
What to Bring
- Reusable water bottle
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions and a change of clothing for after the trip (you will be getting wet!)
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, and a plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry
- Should you need water shoes, waterproof cases, sunscreen, hats, sunglass holders or water bottles please check out the retail items we have for you.
- Quick light snacks