Guided Verde River Trip
Starting at $86.10 | Professionally Guided
Kayak down the Wild & Scenic Verde River as your guide tells stories of the mighty El Rio Verde.
Kayak Tour in the Verde Valley
- Arrive about 9:30 – 9:45 am to meet your awesome professional guide at the Beasley Flats, this is where your river trip ends.
- 10:00 am your shuttle upstream to the beginning of your river trip departs.
- When your guided Verde River kayak trip is over your vehicle is right there waiting for you.
- These single and tandem duckies are comfortable, unbelievably stable, safe, easy to paddle, and just plain fun for everyone!
- Discover the only ‘Wild & Scenic River’ in Arizona, with its incredible wilderness of spectacular canyons, verdant forests, brightly colored wildflowers, and a multitude of birds and wildlife.
- This section of the Verde River is about a 5-mile float trip.
- Directions to our meeting location at Beasley Flats River Access Point.
- About two and a half to three hours on the water
- Shuttle upstream to the river access point is about 15 minutes
- Tours at 10 a.m.
What to Bring
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions change of clothing for after the trip (you will be getting wet)
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry
- Quick light snacks