As an Agent, you will answer phones, emails and communicate with customers in an online chat, book reservations, and provide support to our river operations and retail store.
Job Type: Full-time
20-30 hours per week.
This job location: Cottonwood, AZ
- Receiving phone calls, chat messages, emails, and text messages from customers and local resorts and hotels, & river operations crew.
- Assisting customers with selecting their best tour option
- On occasion help with shuttling guests, guides, and gear to the river and back
- Checking in customers and providing retail support at our store.
- Coordinating reservations with manager and guides
- Participating in 14 Day Agent Training
- Working Weekends and holidays are a must!
- WE ARE A TOBACCO FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT – No use of tobacco products while working. Vape Pens are fine.
- Good computer and app use skills are a must!!!
- Good DMV report for driving purposes. Background check.
- Physically fit and able to help on the river during the heat of the summer
- Has a computer at home and has an internet connection
- Effective Phone, Computer, Reservations and Communications Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications products, and working knowledge of computers and information systems
- Organizational skills
- Has and is proficient with SMART phones and applications
- Be in good physical condition with no back, shoulder issues.
- Has a computer at home an internet connection and actively used technology
- Possess a general computer and smartphone aptitude, and the ability to lift and carry up to 60lbs.
$15 per hour + commissions on tour and activities booked by the agent.