Have a blast on a half-day self-guided Wild and Scenic river trip! No experience is necessary for this morning or afternoon fun and scenic 2.5 to 3-hour float trip.
- Spuddies - Perfect kids beginner kayak
- Solo - Ages 13 and over
- Tandem - Adult & Child (Ages 3-12)
Ride the Little Rapids on the Verde River
This tour is closed for the winter and will reopen Monday, March 2, 2020
Get a taste for boating on the Verde River while you are visiting Sedona. Our Sporty and Sweet trips are perfect for first-time boaters or those with limited amounts of time.
- Professionally guided Verde River trip
- Featuring our new Spud boats (small kayaks perfect for the 7-to-12-year-old who is beginning the life of a river guide)
- You meet us at the River Access Point Bignotti Beach (this is where the river trip ends).
- We take you on a 15-minute shuttle ride from our parking area to where your boats and the Verde River await.
- Includes Class I and II river trips with six fun, sporty little rapids
- When your river trip is over, your vehicle is waiting for you at the take-out at Bignotti Beach.
- If you are headed for Out of Africa or the Verde Canyon Railroad for the afternoon, this two-hour river adventure is perfect.
- Directions to our meeting location at Bignotti Beach
What to Bring
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure!
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions and a change of clothing for after the trip (you do get splashed)
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry
- Water bottle and quick snacks