Kayak down the Wild and Scenic Verde River as your guide educates and entertains you with stories of the mighty Río Verde on your river trip!
Ride the Little Rapids on the Verde River
Get a taste for boating on the Verde River while you are visiting Sedona. Our Sporty and Sweet trips are perfect for first-time boaters or those with limited amounts of time.
- Professionally guided Verde River trip
- Featuring our new Spud boats (small kayaks perfect for the 7-to-12-year-old who is beginning the life of a river guide)
- You meet us at the River Access Point Bignotti Beach (this is where the river trip ends).
- We take you on a 15-minute shuttle ride from our parking area to where your boats and the Verde River await.
- Includes Class I and II river trips with six fun, sporty little rapids
- When your river trip is over, your vehicle is waiting for you at the take-out at Bignotti Beach.
- If you are headed for Out of Africa or the Verde Canyon Railroad for the afternoon, this two-hour river adventure is perfect.
- Directions to our meeting location at Bignotti Beach
What to Bring
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure!
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions and a change of clothing for after the trip (you do get splashed)
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry
- Water bottle and quick snacks