Have a blast on a half-day self-guided Wild and Scenic river trip! No experience is necessary for this morning or afternoon fun and scenic 2.5 to 3-hour float trip. Your shuttle guide will provide you…
Guided Kayak Tour in the Verde Valley
This tour will be closed for the winter starting Monday, October 28, 2019, and will reopen Monday, March 2, 2020
Kayak down the Wild and Scenic Verde River as your guide educates and entertains you with their stories of the mighty Río Verde on your river trip!
Kayak Tour Schedule
- Arrive between 9:30 – 9:45 a.m. to meet your professional guide at Beasley Flats, where your river trip ends.
- At 10:00 a.m. your shuttle departs, taking you upriver to the beginning of your trip.
- We have single and tandem ducky kayaks that are comfortable, unbelievably stable, safe, easy to paddle, and just plain fun for everyone!
- Discover one of the two Arizona rivers classified as Wild and Scenic, with its incredible wilderness of spectacular canyons, verdant forests, brightly colored wildflowers, and a multitude of birds and wildlife.
- This section of the Verde River is about a 5-mile float trip.
- When your guided Verde River kayak trip is over, your vehicle is right there waiting for you.
- Directions to our meeting location at Beasley Flats River Access Point
What to Bring
- Reusable water bottle
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure!
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions and a change of clothing for after the trip (expect to get wet!)
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, and a plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry
- Quick light snacks