Took a 2 hour water to wine tour which turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip to Sedona. Would highly recommend it
Verde Valley Wine Tasting
Exclusive Arizona Experience
Outdoor Wine Tasting & Kayaking on the Verde River
Bring big smiles and laughter – this is going to be a fun adventure as you go from water to wine! The Verde River Valley is the perfect scenic destination for anyone looking to experience kayaking and partake in wine tasting in one epic day out. So come and take a memorable trip down the magical Verde River in an inflatable kayak before we smoothly transfer you to the Alcantara Vineyard to complete your special day.
Bring up to 20 guests to celebrate
Relax in your easy-to-use inflatable kayak as you float down the Verde River
Indulge yourself in an awesome wine tasting experience, served at your party’s private table of choice in the vineyard
Marvel at the scenic views throughout the river and vineyard
Savor the delicious food at Alcantara which pairs perfectly with the wine and expresses the unique flavor and character of the landscape
- Weekday: $104.25
- Weekend: $115.25
Available for booking until November 27th
10 people minimum, 20 people maximum. Trips with less than 10 participants are subject to no-cost rescheduling.
Please note, participants must be 21+ for wine tastings
We recommend that you make the large group reservation a private group with your own private link that only those you send the link to may book and receive a 10% discount. We set the number of seats you need and everyone can book the group experience on their own without you having to collect money and be responsible for confirmation information, directions, waivers being signed or providing guides with a gratuity. For you it’s hassle free. 7 days before your trip date if any seats are not booked they go back into the availability pool for that particular time slot. You may also choose to book and pay for your party all at once and receive a 10% discount. An automatic gratuity of 15% will be added for groups of 10+. A minimum 50% deposit is due at time of reservation. Payment in full is due 7 days prior to departure.
What to Bring:
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions on the day of your tour.
- Change of clothing for after the river trip (you might be getting wet!).
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, a sunhat, sunglasses with straps, sunscreen, and a plastic bag for phones, cameras, and whatever else you need to keep dry.
- ID for wine tasting.
What to Know:
- No outside food is to be brought into the wine tasting area!
- The Water to Wine experience is a collaboration between two companies. We at Verde Adventures book the trip and provide the logistics for the entire Verde River experience.
- Our partner, Alcantara Vineyards, is the vineyard where your river trip ends and your wine tasting begins.
- At the request of Alcantara, the price is the same for adults, children, and those not participating in the wine tasting; this is part of their land use fee for using their private beach as a river access point. Everyone gets a $20 credit to use at the winery for food, wine, or gifts.
- We thoroughly clean and disinfect all our equipment after each use.
- Everyone’s safety is our greatest concern and we adhere to any social distancing measures in place.
People Love Adventuring With Us
Easy to find and beautiful Alcantara vineyard. Kayak tour well organized and easy river/creek. Nice sweet chill way to spend a weekend.
2 girlfriends and I wanted to do something different to celebrate turning 40. The water to wine tour was perfect. The weather was perfect, scenery beautiful. The tour was well organized and our tour guides were great.