Tubing Madness at Cottonwood
Starting at $30 | Full Day of Tubing Madness
Looking for fun in the sun the whole family will enjoy? Try a full day of Tubing Madness!
An Arizona River Tubing Adventure
- Expect to get lots of sun and very wet! The float takes from one an a half to two and a half hours depending on river conditions, and how much you paddle or just float along.
- Due to the logistical nature of this tubing stretch only one run is possible unless you reserve another spot in the afternoon.
What To Expect
- Check in at Verde Adventures and pick up the must-have items: Water shoes, coolers, ice, water, and snacks
- We provide water cannons for epic water fights as you ‘leisurely’ float downstream!
- About two hours
- *Note: Tubing Madness begins May 25, 2018 for the season
What to Bring
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions
- Change of clothing for after the trip (you will be getting wet)
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry
- Water bottles and quick snacks