Verde Adventures Is Looking for Qualified Guides and Shuttle Drivers!
We are an outdoor guiding company operating river trips and shuttle services throughout the Verde River Valley. A successful applicant will be energetic, outgoing, customer service-oriented, bright, hardworking, and responsible.
Duties include driving to and from the Verde River, leading guests’ river trips, and shuttling customers to various river access points along the Verde River while ensuring an enjoyable, educational and secure experience for our guests.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be available to train for an entire week
- Must be in good physical condition. Must have the ability to perform the physical requirements of the job, which can be quite demanding
- Should live within 30 minutes of Verde Adventures & have your own dependable transportation, cell phone, & email address
- Must be willing to work most weekends
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to communicate effectively and possess excellent customer service skills
This is a seasonal job, and the majority of work is during our busiest days of the week, Saturday and Sunday, March 1 to October 31. Weekdays are also busy during the summer.
Our guides are scheduled to work as our tours are booked.
Job Application Process
Fill out an application and submit it along with a brief cover letter in the comments box that explains why you think you are a good fit for the position. Send the application to our Adventure Center Office at P.O Box 2337 Cottonwood, AZ 86326.
After reviewing your resume, a representative from Verde Adventures will contact you if an interview invitation is extended.
Those that pass the interview stage will be offered an opportunity to join the Guide Training Class, which is required to become a Verde Adventures Guide. Be prepared for 8-hour training days for 5 to 6 days, including passing a written exam.