Inflatable Kayak Adventure – Self Guided
Starting at $59.50 | 3 hours | Self-Guided | Simple and Easy
This self-guided half day Wild & Scenic Verde River trip is a blast!
Kayak Arizona’s Wild and Scenic Verde River
- Meet your awesome professional shuttle-guide at the river who provides you with transportation, safety, and paddling instructions.
- Our meeting location and parking is where your Inflatable Kayak Adventure ends, so when your trip is over your vehicle is there waiting for you.
- Provided are single or tandem inflatable kayaks which are comfortable, unbelievably stable, easy to paddle, and just plain fun for everyone.
- Also includes a PDF, paddle, and about a 15-minute shuttle to the river access point where your adventure begins.
- The Verde River is the only ‘Wild & Scenic River’ in Arizona and your enjoyable float trip is about 5 miles.
- Directions to our meeting location at Beasley Flats River Access Point.
- Tour depart at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- 15-minute shuttle ride to the river access point to start your Verde Valley kayaking adventure
- Please remember this is a timed event and we need the boats back for the next trip.
– 9:00 am trip need to have the boats back by 12:30 pm
– 1:00 pm trip needs to have the boats back by 4:30 pm
Late return time will incur a $35.00 per hour extended use fee.
What to Bring
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions
- Change of clothing for after the trip (you will be getting wet), which you can leave in your vehicle
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry
- Water bottle and quick snacks
Guidelines & Requirements
- No experience necessary, but participants should be reasonably physically fit and prepared to get wet
- All participants paddle and carry their own boats and gear
- Your shuttle guide assists you with basic paddling techniques, river and water conditions
- We provide all the gear you need