Inflatable Kayak Adventure – Self Guided
Starting at $59.50 | 3 hours | Self-Guided | Simple and Easy
This self-guided half day Wild & Scenic Verde River trip is a blast!
River trips will resume 03-01-2019
Big winter snows this year = great river rides this spring and summer
This is going to be one of the best river seasons we have had in the last 15 year.
Kayak Arizona’s Wild and Scenic Verde River
- Meet your awesome professional shuttle-guide at the river who provides you with transportation, safety, and paddling instructions
- Our meet-up location parking area is where your Inflatable Kayak Adventure ends, so when your trip is over your vehicle is there waiting for you
- Provided are single or tandem inflatable kayaks which are comfortable, unbelievably stable, easy to paddle, and just plain fun for everyone
- Also includes a PDF, paddle, and about a 15-minute shuttle to the river access point where your adventure begins.
- The Verde River is one of the only two ‘Wild & Scenic Rivers’ in Arizona and your enjoyable float trip is about 5 miles.
- Directions to our meeting location at Beasley Flats River Access Point.
- Tours depart Spring and Summer at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Fall Tours are at 10 am only.
- 15-minute shuttle ride to the river access point to start your Verde Valley kayaking adventure
- Please remember this is a timed event and we need the boats back for the next trip.
– 9:00 am trip need to have the boats back by 12:30 pm
– 1:00 pm trip needs to have the boats back by 4:30 pm
Late return time will incur a $35.00 per hour extended use fee.
What to Bring
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions
- Change of clothing for after the trip (you will be getting wet), which you can leave in your vehicle
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry
- Should you need water shoes, waterproof cases, sunscreen, hats, sunglass holders or water bottles please check out the retail items we have for you.
- Water bottle and quick snacks
Guidelines & Requirements
- No experience necessary, but participants should be reasonably physically fit and prepared to get wet
- All participants paddle and carry their own boats and gear
- Your shuttle guide assists you with basic paddling techniques, river and water conditions
- We provide all the gear you need