Took a 2 hour water to wine tour which turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip to Sedona. Would highly recommend it
Wet & Crazy Tubing near Sedona
Playful Water Cannon Fights
Safe Family Adventure
Crazy Tubing Adventure on the River Verde!
Looking for fun in the sun while near Sedona or the Verde Valley? If so, then expect to get wet on this Tubing Madness adventure on the Verde River. It is the perfect activity for the whole family to enjoy, as you float or paddle down the river at your own pace.
Cool off from the baking Arizona sun as you float down the River Verde
Bring the kids! Children 5+ are welcome to take part meaning this is a great family activity
Blast the water cannons that we provide you, ensuring no friend or family member leaves dry!
- Weekday (Mon-Thurs) *Price will vary based upon availability – $37.77
- Weekend (Fri-Sun) *Price will vary based upon availability – $39.80
9:30 a.m, 10:30 a.m, 11:30 a.m, 12:30 a.m
May – October, 7 days a week
The float takes about 3 hours depending on river conditions and how much you paddle or just float along
1 tube per person
- The minimum age limit is 5 years old, and the minimum height is 4 feet tall.
- Reservations are required
You will meet the Shuttle Guide at Alcantara Vineyard. The Guide will shuttle you upstream about 10 minutes to the River Access Point where your tubing adventure begins.
Your shuttle-guide will provide you with paddles, instructions, river knowledge and help you launch into the river. Remember to ask for Water Cannons for extra fun! It takes approximately 3 hours to float back to the destination at the Alcantara Vineyards.
You are welcome to stay as long as you like at the beach or visit the Vineyard Winery. The Vineyard grounds close at 5 pm.
What to Bring:
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions.
- Change of clothing for after the trip (expect to get wet), which you can leave in your vehicle.
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry.
- Water bottle and quick snacks.
What to Know:
- No experience is necessary, but participants should be reasonably physically fit and prepared to get wet.
- All participants paddle and carry their own boats and gear.
- Your shuttle guide assists you with basic paddling techniques and river and water conditions.
- We provide all the gear you need.
- We thoroughly clean and disinfect all our equipment after each use.
- Everyone’s safety is our greatest concern and we adhere to any social distancing measures in place.
People Love Adventuring With Us
Easy to find and beautiful Alcantara vineyard. Kayak tour well organized and easy river/creek. Nice sweet chill way to spend a weekend.
2 girlfriends and I wanted to do something different to celebrate turning 40. The water to wine tour was perfect. The weather was perfect, scenery beautiful. The tour was well organized and our tour guides were great.