Have a blast on a half-day self-guided Wild and Scenic river trip! No experience is necessary for this morning or afternoon fun and scenic 2.5 to 3-hour float trip.
Tubing Madness on the Verde River
- Tubes Weekday (Mon-Thurs) *Price will vary based upon availability
- Tubes WEEKEND (Fri-Sun) *Price will vary based upon availability
Sedona Adventure Tubing Madness – Closed for the season will reopen Friday May 27th @ 9:02 am
Looking for fun in the sun while in Sedona or the Verde Valley? Tubing Madness on the Verde River is the perfect activity for the whole family to enjoy.
- Reservations are required.
- Meet us at Alcantara Vineyard about 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled time slot.
- We shuttle you upstream about 15 minutes to Black Canyon River Access Point, where your tubing adventure starts.
- You can pre-purchase tubing coolers, and ice.
- We provide water cannons for epic water fights as you leisurely float downstream.
- The age limit is 5 years old, and the minimum height is 4 feet tall.
- The last tubing shuttle leaves at 12:30 p.m.
- Tubing run last about 2 to 3 hours
- Tubing is closed for the day at 4:30 p.m.
- No dogs, ducks, or any animals are allowed.
What to Expect
- Expect to get wet.
- Expect to get lots of sun! The float takes about 3 hours depending on river conditions and how much you paddle or just float along.
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions
- Change of clothing for after the trip (you’re guaranteed to get wet)
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, and plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry
- Water bottles and quick snacks
- Cell phone
- Dogs, parrots, otters
- Expensive sunglasses
- The only set of car keys
- Nice jewelry