A Tubing Madness season pass with Verde Adventures gives you full access to tubing all summer long!
Tubing is closed for the 2019 season.
Will reopen on Friday, May 22, 2020.
Gift Cards/Season Passes for 2020
Available online. Cheers!
An Arizona River Tubing Adventure
Looking for fun in the sun while in Sedona or the Verde Valley? Tubing Madness on the Verde River is the perfect activity for the whole family to enjoy.
- Reservations are required.
- Meet us at Bignotti Beach at your scheduled time slot.
- We shuttle you upstream about 15 minutes to Skidmore River Access Point, where your tubing adventure starts.
- You can pre-purchase water shoes, tubing coolers, ice, water, sunscreen, chums, and waterproof bags for phone or keys.
- We provide water cannons for epic water fights as you leisurely float downstream.
- Age limit is 5 years old, and the minimum height is 4 feet tall.
- The last tubing shuttle leaves at 2 p.m.
- Tubing is closed for the day at 4:30 p.m.
- No dogs, ducks, or any animals allowed.
What to Bring
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions
- Change of clothing for after the trip (you’re guaranteed to get wet)
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, and plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry
- Water bottles and quick snacks
What to Expect
- Expect to get wet.
- Expect to get lots of sun! The float takes about two hours depending on river conditions and how much you paddle or just float along.
Please Don’t Take These Tubing with You
- Cell phone
- Expensive sunglasses
- The only set of car keys
- Nice jewelry