Have a blast on a half-day self-guided Wild and Scenic river trip! No experience is necessary for this morning or afternoon fun and scenic 2.5 to 3-hour float trip.
- Tubes Weekday (Mon-Thurs)
- Tubes WEEKEND (Fri-Sun)
Sedona Adventure Tubing
Tubing will reopen on Friday, May 28 Memorial Day weekend 2021.
Looking for fun in the sun while in Sedona or the Verde Valley? Tubing Madness on the Verde River is the perfect activity for the whole family to enjoy.
- Reservations are required.
- Meet us at Alcantara Vineyard about 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled time slot.
- We shuttle you upstream about 15 minutes to Black Canyon River Access Point, where your tubing adventure starts.
- You can pre-purchase water shoes, tubing coolers, ice, water, sunscreen, chums, and waterproof bags for phone or keys.
- We provide water cannons for epic water fights as you leisurely float downstream.
- Age limit is 5 years old, and the minimum height is 4 feet tall.
- The last tubing shuttle leaves at 12:30 p.m.
- Tubing run last about 2 to 3 hours
- Tubing is closed for the day at 4:30 p.m.
- No dogs, ducks, or any animals allowed.
What to Expect
- Expect to get wet.
- Expect to get lots of sun! The float takes about 2 to 3 hours depending on river conditions and how much you paddle or just float along.
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions
- Change of clothing for after the trip (you’re guaranteed to get wet)
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, and plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry
- Water bottles and quick snacks
- Cell phone
- Dogs, parrots, otters
- Expensive sunglasses
- The only set of car keys
- Nice jewelry