- Solo - Ages 13 and over
- Tandem - Adult & Child (Ages 3-12)
Kayak Arizona’s Wild and Scenic Verde River
Closed for Winter you may book online anytime for our opening date
Monday March 1st 2021
- Small-scale private trips of 2-10 people
- Social distancing is easy to maintain and a natural element with this self-guided exclusive adventure.
- Everyone enjoys their own private, safe, stable and easy to use an inflatable kayak
- This is an unguided private, exclusive Verde River experience
- We meet you at the river in an open-air environment you do not come to an office or any enclosed area.
- We throughly clean and disinfect all our equipment after each use.
- Everyone’s safety is our greatest concern
Have a fun, safe easy to maintain social distancing natural outdoors private trip, on this half-day self-guided Wild and Scenic river trip! No experience is necessary for this morning or afternoon fun and scenic 2.5 to 3-hour float trip. Your shuttle guide will provide you with all the necessary instruction and transportation.
- Meet your awesome professional shuttle guide at the river. They provide you with transportation, safety, and paddling instructions.
- Our meet-up location is OUTDOORS at the Beasley Flats River Access Point parking area. Beasley Flats is where your inflatable kayak adventure ends, so when your trip is over, your vehicle is there waiting for you.
- We provide clean and disinfected single or tandem inflatable kayaks that are comfortable, unbelievably stable, easy to paddle, and just plain fun for everyone.
- Also included is clean and disinfected PFD, paddle, and a 15-minute shuttle ride to the river access point where your adventure begins.
- The Verde River is one of the only two rivers in Arizona classified as Wild and Scenic, and your enjoyable float trip is about 5 miles.
- Directions to our meeting location at Beasley Flats River Access Point
If you need additional seats opened up for the experience you have chosen, please let us know and we can open up additional seats to provide you with up to 10 seats for just your private group.
What to Bring
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions
- Change of clothing for after the trip (expect to get wet), which you can leave in your vehicle
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses and strap, sunscreen, plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry
- Water bottle and quick snacks
Guidelines & Requirements
- No experience is necessary, but participants should be reasonably physically fit and prepared to get wet.
- All participants paddle and carry their own boats and gear.
- Your shuttle guide assists you with basic paddling techniques and river and water conditions.
- We provide all the gear you need.
- All gear and equipment are thoroughly washed, cleaned, disinfected after each use.