Visiting Sedona for the day or weekend? Our Water to Wine Tour is well suited for bridal showers or bachelorette parties.
- Weekday - $20 Wine Tasting Credit added at checkout
- Weekend - $20 Wine Tasting Credit added at checkout
Verde River Kayak Tour and Wine Tasting
Combine the fun of a float trip down the Verde River with wine tasting at the Alcantara Vineyards and experience the best of both worlds!
Please note, participants must be 21+ for wine tastings.
- The Classic Water to Wine tour begins with a ducky kayak trip on a scenic stretch of the Verde River with just enough chutes and riffles to add a bit of excitement without ruffling any feathers.
- Your river trip ends in the shade of giant cottonwood trees at the confluence of Oak Creek and the Verde River. Here, you take the path up through the vineyards to the Tuscan farmhouse at Alcantara Vineyards for your wine tasting delight, which lasts about an hour and a half (or longer if you want to stay!)
- The Alcantara Vineyards is a favorite on the Verde Valley Wine Trail, featuring award-winning wines and friendly sommeliers to guide you through the tasting.
- The Classic Water to Wine Tour features great photo ops, fabulous scenery, abundant wildlife, and excellent wine. The tour even includes a credit for purchasing wine or gift shop mementos!
- Directions to our meeting location at the Alcantara Vineyard
What to Bring
- Reusable water bottle, as we can not provide or sell any plastic water bottles for use on public land. We do have filtered water for refilling.
- Big smiles and laughter — it’s going to be a fun adventure!
- Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions on the day of your tour.
- Change of clothing for after the river trip (you might be getting wet!)
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet, sunhat, sunglasses with strap, sunscreen, and a plastic bag for phones, camera, and whatever else you need to keep dry.
- ID for wine tasting.
- No outside food is to be brought into the wine tasting area!
- Alcantara has created delicious food that pairs perfectly with the wine and expresses the unique flavor and character of the landscape.